- Steve Jobs' sister: 'Death didn't happen to Steve, he achieved it'
- Passengers are stranded on plane for 8 hours
- Hotel guest checks out after 10-plus years
- Woman accused of trafficking 30 pounds of cocaine in cake mix boxes
- Robert Wood Jr. found alive on Day 6 of search in the woods
- Infant found in Billings hospital restroom; Mother protected under Safe Haven Law
Monday, October 31
Saturday, October 29
Wednesday, October 26
- Jim Henson died of organ failure due to a bacterial infection!
- The name Voldemort from Harry Potter means "Flight of Death" in French.
- Cats have 32 muscles in each ear!
- During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants.
- Porcupines can FLOAT!
- Hedgehogs are lactose intolerant.
- The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.
- Americans consume about 10 billion donuts each year.
- A wild fig tree growing in South Africa has roots reaching 400 feet!
- Strawberries are the only fruit with their seeds on the outside of the fruit.
- It is unlawful to sit on the floor anywhere in the US Capitol building. It is considered to be protesting.
- Most of the dust underneath your bed is actually your own dead skin. Yuck!
- Half-brothers of missing Missouri girl to be interviewed
- Singer Amy Winehouse died of alcohol poisoning
- Two Nebraska children found in animal kennel
- Life-sized Legoman man surfs ashore in Siesta Key
- 9-Year-Old Drinks Toxic Concoction At School
- Baby Run Over in Driveway, Police Investigate
- Indiana man, 87, busted with $2.9 million of cocaine in truck